Following are the October 2019 housing statistics for the Pikes Peak MLS (including existing and new single family/patio homes).
- There were 1,448 sales - a 3.9% increase from 1,394 sales in September, and a 9.7% increase from 1,320 sales in October 2018.
- The average sale price was $372,037 - a 1% increase from $368,430 in September, and a 7.6% increase from $345,770 in October 2018.
- The median sale price was $335,000, an increase of 2.9% from $325,500 in September, and a 9.8% increase from $305,000 in October 2018.
- Average days on market was 27 days.
- At the end of October there were 1,940 active listings for existing resale and new construction single family/patio homes, which represents a 1.3-month supply of inventory. There were 961 pending or under contract sales at the end of October. This information is from the Pikes Peak MLS. A balanced market has ~ 5.5 to 6 months of active inventory.
If you are interested in what homes sold for in your neighborhood, or you want to know the current market value of your property, just send me an email and tell me your street address/zip code. I'll generate a report and email it back to you and, as always, no obligation or hassle. ~ Roxann