Following are the November 2019 housing statistics for the Pikes Peak MLS (including existing and new single family/patio homes).
- There were 1,188 sales - a 26.3% decrease from 1,467 sales in October, and a 2.6% decrease from 1,110 sales in November 2018.
- The average sale price was $365,218 - a 1.8% decrease from $372,037 in October, and a 6.6% increase from $342,617 in November 2018.
- The median sale price was $325,000, a decrease of 3% from $335,000 in October, and a 7.3% increase from $303,000 in November 2018.
- Average days on market was 27 days (no change from October).
- At the end of November there were 1,667 active listings for existing resale and new construction single family/patio homes, which represents a 1.4-month supply of inventory. There were 767 pending or under contract sales at the end of November. This information is from the Pikes Peak MLS. A balanced market has ~ 5.5 to 6 months of active inventory.
If you are interested in what homes sold for in your neighborhood, or you want to know the current market value of your property, just send me an email and tell me your street address/zip code. I'll generate a report and email it back to you and, as always, no obligation or hassle. ~ Roxann