Following are the September 2019 housing statistics for the Pikes Peak MLS (including existing and new single family/patio homes).
- There were 1,394 sales - a 9.6% decrease from 1,542 sales in August, and a 9.5% increase from 1,273 sales in September 2018.
- The average sale price was $368,40 - a .8% decrease from $371,552 in August, and a 7.1% increase from $343,947 in September 2018.
- The median sale price was $325,500, a decrease of 1.4% from $330,000 in August, and a 6.5% increase from $305,750 in September 2018.
- Average days on market was 23 days.
- At the end of September there were 2,089 active listings for existing resale and new construction single family/patio homes, which represents a 1.5-month supply of inventory. There were 924 pending or under contract sales at the end of September. This information is from the Pikes Peak MLS. A balanced market has ~ 5.5 to 6 months of active inventory.
If you are interested in what homes sold for in your neighborhood, or you want to know the current market value of your property, just send me an email and tell me your street address/zip code. I'll generate a report and email it back to you and, as always, no obligation or hassle. ~ Roxann