Following are the January 2020 housing statistics for the Pikes Peak MLS (including existing and new single family/patio homes).
- There were 916 sales - a 26.5% decrease from 1,247 sales in December 2019, and a 1.6% increase from 902 sales in January 2019.
- The average sale price was $375,516 - a 3% increase from $364,584 in December, and a 9.2% increase from $343,989 in January 2019.
- The median sale price was $336,795, an increase of 2.1% from $329,990 in December, and an 11% increase from $303,450 in January 2019.
- Average days on market was 28 days.
- At the end of January there were 1,190 active listings for existing resale and new construction single family/patio homes, which represents a 1.3-month supply of inventory. There were 825 pending or under contract sales at the end of January. This information is from the Pikes Peak MLS. A balanced market has ~ 5.5 to 6 months of active inventory.
If you are interested in what homes sold for in your neighborhood, or you want to know the current market value of your property, just send me an email and tell me your street address/zip code. I'll generate a report and email it back to you and, as always, no obligation or hassle. ~ Roxann
Listing and Sales Summary - January 2020