Following are the December 2020 housing statistics for the Pikes Peak MLS (including existing and new single family/patio homes).
- There were 1,376 sales - a 7.2% decrease from 1,482 sales in November 2020, and a 10.3% increase from 1,247 sales in December 2019.
- The average sale price was $437,365 - a 1.9% increase from $429,163 in November, and a 20% increase from $364,584 in December 2019.
- The median sale price was $379,999, no actual increase from $380,000 in November, and a 15.2% increase from $329,990 in December 2019.
- Average days on market was 16 days.
- At the end of December there were 532 active listings for existing resale and new construction single family/patio homes, which represents a 1.3-month supply of inventory. There were 732 pending or under contract sales at the end of December. This information is from the Pikes Peak MLS. A balanced market has ~ 5.5 to 6 months of active inventory.
If you are interested in what homes sold for in your neighborhood, or you want to know the current market value of your property, just send me an email and tell me your street address/zip code. I'll generate a report and email it back to you and, as always, no obligation or hassle. ~ Roxann
Listing and Sales Summary - December 2020